miércoles, 20 de octubre de 2010

HAVE GOT


“tenir”
     HAVE GOT
Two forms  
                        HAS GOT (used for 3rd person singular HE/SHE/IT)
AFFIRMATIVE
I/you
have got

a bike.
He/she/it
has got
We/you/they
have got
NEGATIVE
I/you
haven’t got

a bike.
He/she/it
hasn’t got
We/you/they
haven’t got
YES/NO QUESTIONS
Have
I/you

got

a bike?
Has
he/she/it
Have
we/you/they
              Short Answers

Yes,
I/you
have
He/she/it
has
We/you/they
have


No,
I/you
haven’t
He/she/it
hasn’t
We/you/they
haven’t
WH- QUESTIONS

Wh-**
Have
I/you

got

………?
Has
he/she/it
Have
we/you/they
** Where, when, why
Ex:       When has she got her holidays?  -   Where have they got the bikes?
Why have you got a red pen?       -   What have we got for breakfast?


Some PRACTICE

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario